Fall classes in graphic design at San Diego City College begin in a week. We wanted to share these helpful videos that walk you through steps in the registration process.
- How to create your mySDCCD account:
- What to do when you forget your password:
- How to register for classes:
- How to search the class schedule:
- How to waitlist a class:
- How to drop a class:
The bulk of our classes are currently full but there are openings in some amazing sections this Fall. Register now to secure your spot this semester!
Typography: ARTG106// CRN 17036 on Mondays & Wednesdays from 6-9:10pm with James Bowman.
- Learn the essentials of typography, one of the most important building blocks in design.
- Build experience in InDesign and Illustrator setting typography
- Gain the necessary skills to create order and hierarchy when working with text
Professional Practices: ARTG135// CRN 13180 on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 2:20-5:30pm with Mike Green.
- Get valuable experience through an internship project where you will gain interview skills and real world job experience
- Learn the ins and outs of the professional world of graphic design
- Build skills needed to freelance or run your own design business successfully
Graphic Design History: ARTG118// CRN 13054 on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9:35-11:00am with Candice Lopez.
- Learn to see design style, compare and contrast significant movements in the history of design.
- Use InDesign software to create a book of design styles.
- This UC transfer class meets the first 8 weeks on campus and then moves to a fully online course for the next 8 weeks. It is also a popular course with non majors to earn their humanities credit.